|Halo: Off The Record|
|Image under construction|
November 12th 2013
: (D) Ages 17 and up
Halo: Off The Record is a video game set in the . It was developed by for the . Halo: Off The Record was released worldwide on November 12th, 2013.
Theof Halo: Off The Record consists of 15 levels, 13 of which are playable.
- The War - "A brief history of the Great War."
- Fireteam Delta - "Get familiar with Delta Squad." (Cinematic)
- Arrival - "The fleet arrives in the star system and the first battles begin."
- Landfall - "Make Landfall, protect the Firebase and push the enemy back."
- Wasteland - "Keep the Covenant retreat on by forcing them back."
- TheExcavation - "Engage and further investigate the Covenant dig site."
- Hallows - "You find a deep dark secret left behind by the Forerunners."
- Containment - "The biggest threat known to the galaxy is at large once more, contain it."
- Traffic Jam - "A strong Covenant force is holding the UNSC push at bay, clear a way though."
- The Wall - "A Forerunner wall is all that stands between you and the Covenants HQ."
- HQ Assault - "The wall has been breached, the path to the Covenants HQ is free."
- Infiltration - " Push towards the main structure in the HQ and take control of it."
- Resistance - "Clean up the surviving Covenant forces in the base."
- The Abiding Faith - "One last ship remains, infiltrate and destroy it."
- Roads Untraveled - "With the operation over Delta begin moving towards roads untraveled."
A total of 34 multiplayer maps are available in Halo: Reach, with 24 standard multiplayer maps and 10 Firefight maps.
- Main article: Armor permutations (Halo: Off The Record)
Armor Permutations return in Halo: Off The Record with far deeper customization options than the previous Halo games. Like inplayers will be required to level up to acquire different and new armors.
As of now the only armor permutations that have been confirmed are the Mark IV, Mark V and Mark VI.
- Main article: Emblem Maker
An Emblem is a highly customizable image that appears on the players Spartan during gameplay, for the first time in a Halo game players can chose where their Emblem will be represented on their Spartan. The Emblems are there to give a player even more of an identity for themselves.
Another new feature in the game is the Emblem Maker, the Emblem Maker bares striking resemblance to the and Emblem Editor.
Equipment and technologyEdit
- Main article: Halo: Off The Record Soundtrack
The Halo: Off The Record Soundtrack consisted of music from previous Halo games,and several other musicians and was released on November 6th, 2014. It is a two-disc set featuring all the music heard in-game, in order of appearance.